Thank God it’s friday💃💃💃, how was your week? Mine was “writeful” if there’s ever a word like that. Nothing beats the weekend feeling.
This picture of an hyena chasing a bird off the cliff has a lot of lessons embedded in it and I’ll like to share some with you.
1. Stick to what you do best and don’t pursue what will kill you.
2. You fight best in your natural element and enviroment. Here the bird has an advantage in his natural element.
3. Know your limit, we all have them.
4. Not all opportunities are to be taken. Some are traps.
5. A person can become so determined to destroy another person that they become so blind and end up destroying themselves.
6. Sometimes the best response to provocation is not to fight.
7. Sometimes to accomplish something you need team work, you will not always WIN alone.
What interpretation do you have for this picture? I’ll love to read yours