Just because you and bae are not physically together for the festivities doesn’t mean you still can’t partake in them. Here are the best, cutest ways to celebrate Valentine’s Day even when you’re in a long distance relationship.
1. Be the first person they hear toward the beginning of the day and the last person they hear at night. Get up early on Valentines Day and call your loved one first thing. In case you’re accustomed to saving your day by day phone calls for evening time, this will be a sweet little shock to wake up to. After your bustling day, fall asleep talking on the phone at night so it almost feels like you’re right there with them
2. Send the person in question something handmade. A gift shouldn’t be expensive to be good. A sincere card or a photograph collection, or any gift that you’ve made yourself indicates you put time and thought into your gift and will fill in as a notice of the amount you care notwithstanding your presence.
3. Mail him/her letters paving the way to Valentine’s Day. At the point when the main type of contact between both of you is correspondence via computer or phone, exchanging it up can be somewhat precarious.
4. If your partner likes surprises, plan Valentine’s day festivity a little off-season. You don’t need to observe Valentine’s Day just on Feb. 14. If the next time, you’ll see each other is in March or subsequent months, surprise him/her and an arrange a full Valentine’s Day date for then. They truly won’t see it coming and that’ll make it all better.
5. Send a bundle brimming with treats and love notes to your guy/lady’s flatmate or friend, and have them spread out the gifts everywhere on your partner’s room when they’re not looking. He or She will be stunned when they stroll in to discover insightful surprises from you.
6. Take advantage of delivery services and surprise him/her with their favorite drink or food.
7. Gift them this valentines special song list or the ones you have carefully selected. Include all the songs that remind you of your boo, plus the songs that have a special meaning to you and your relationship—like, the song that was playing the first time you met. Keep the playlist private between only you two and listen whenever you’re feeling lonely.